As you may know, my startup is now part of Google, so I've been cleaning up the old Jetpac servers that hosted some of the Data Science Toolkit APIs and data in preparation for a full shutdown. I've had to port over the AMIs to my personal account so you'll see some new instructions and IDs on the setup page:
I've also moved the main website over to my personal EC2 account, so I expect a few glitches as the DNS and load setup settles in. Let me know if you have any long-running problems.
Since I had to port the AMIs anyway, I also ran the standard Ubuntu apt upgrades to hopefully pull in all the heartbleed/shellshock/etc updates that have come in recently, and named the version 0.51c.
The copying process for Oregon and Tokyo seems a bit slow, but the other regions should be done and public now, and those will be soon.