http://www.datasciencetoolkit.org/developerdocs down??

David Ward

Apr 10, 2014, 10:23:45 PM4/10/14
to dstk-...@googlegroups.com
I can't get this website to render at all. Can anyone else?

Cameron Peterson

Apr 11, 2014, 12:45:06 AM4/11/14
to dstk-...@googlegroups.com

On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 8:23 PM, David Ward <david...@selerity.com.au> wrote:
I can't get this website to render at all. Can anyone else?

David Ward

Apr 11, 2014, 12:53:12 AM4/11/14
to dstk-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks cam. Appreciated

David Ward
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "dstk-users" group.

Pete Warden

Apr 11, 2014, 11:33:29 PM4/11/14
to dstk-...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the slow response on this one! I've just flown down to New Zealand for a conference, so I was out of contact there for a while. It looks like the load balancer I'm using in front of my instances was erroneously thinking there were no healthy instances for significant periods of time. I've swapped out the load balancer, but that involves a DNS change so it may take a few hours to be visible to everyone. If you need something sooner, http://ec2-23-20-224-56.compute-1.amazonaws.com should work, though there's no guarantee that will be a valid address after this weekend.

Pete
Check out Jetpac City Guides iPhone app - Just launched!

CTO Jetpac
Follow me on twitter @petewarden

Hack G

Dec 10, 2014, 9:32:43 AM12/10/14
to dstk-...@googlegroups.com, pe...@jetpac.com
Is it down again?

Pinging ec2-23-20-224-56.compute-1.amazonaws.com [23.20.224.56] with 32 bytes of data:
Request timed out.

Pete Warden

Dec 10, 2014, 11:23:09 AM12/10/14
to dstk-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the report, should be back now.

Robin Sheridan

Jan 14, 2015, 6:03:32 AM1/14/15
to dstk-...@googlegroups.com, pe...@jetpac.com
Hi guys,

I am getting internal server errors, and the site is down. Just FYI!

Thanks,

Robin Sheridan

Jan 14, 2015, 6:09:25 AM1/14/15
to dstk-...@googlegroups.com, pe...@jetpac.com
And PS. Thanks for awesome awesome tool! :)

Pete Warden

Jan 14, 2015, 9:53:29 AM1/14/15
to dstk-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the heads-up (and the kind words), it should be up again now!

Robin Sheridan

Jan 15, 2015, 6:28:37 AM1/15/15
to dstk-...@googlegroups.com, pe...@jetpac.com
Brilliant, thank you so much. Like I say, a brilliantly useful piece of work this, thanks for sharing it.