Announcing the 2022 World Food Prize Laureate!

Jones, James W

May 5, 2022, 11:11:25 AM5/5/22
to DS...@listserv.uga.edu

All,

Cynthia Rosenzweig received the World Food Prize this year! Many of you know her and worked with her; if not read her story by selecting the link below her picture. I am extremely happy for her and pleased that the attention on climate change impacts on food systems and on modeling food and agricultural systems will be amplified due to her being selected for this prestigious award. You may have seen this announcement already; her selection was just announced in Des Moines, Iowa! She joins other colleagues of hers who received this recognition, including Rattan Lal (OSU) and Daniel Hillel who is now in Israel; he served as Cynthia’s major professor in her PhD program).

Best wishes.

Jim Jones