DSSAT Oral and Poster Sessions during the 2023 ASA-CSSA-SSSA Annual Meeting - Reminder

Gerrit Hoogenboom

May 23, 2023, 5:07:41 PM5/23/23
to DS...@listserv.uga.edu

All,

This is a reminder that early submission for abstract submission for the 2023 Annual Meeting of the ASA-CSSA-SSSA ends in two days on May 25. Final submission ends on June 13.

During the 2023 Annual Meeting, we are sponsoring an oral session and a poster session on DSSAT. The two sessions are part of ASA Section: Climatology and Modeling. To submit an abstract, please go to https://www.acsmeetings.org/submit to submit your abstract.

Note that that the title, authors, and text of the abstract can be edited through November 1.

I hope that you will be able to attend the 2023 Annual Meeting and present your DSSAT results either as an Oral or Poster presentation.

Gerrit

--

Gerrit Hoogenboom
Professor & Preeminent Scholar