Announcement for an an Intensive Course on Working with Dynamic Soil-Crop Models

Tobias KD Weber

Mar 28, 2023, 7:32:33 AM3/28/23
to DS...@listserv.uga.edu
Dear modelling enthusiasts,

It is my pleasure to announce our 2023 Summer School
for graduate students and professionals,
co-hosted by the International Soil Modelling Consortium (https://soil-modeling.org/)

Main Instructor: Daniel Wallach

Distinguished Emeritus Professor, University of Bonn, Research Director INRAe (ret),
1st author of the book Working with Dynamic Crop Models, Third edition

Please find further information in the attached course flyer.

Kind Regards,

Tobias Weber, Daniel Wallach, and Efstathios Diamantopoulos

--
Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Tobias KD Weber | orcid 0000-0002-3448-5208

Soil Science Section | Faculty of Organic Agricultural Sciences | University of Kassel
Nordbahnhofstraße 1a | D-37213 Witzenhausen
tel.: +49 561 804-1594 (direct) | tel.: +49 561 804-1595 (secretary)
w: https://www.uni-kassel.de/fb11agrar/en/sections-/-facilities/section-of-soil-science/home

Flyer_SoilCrop2023.pdf