Job: Research Scholar in Sustainability at Univ. of MN

Matthew Gabb

Apr 25, 2022, 10:47:56 AM4/25/22
to DS...@listserv.uga.edu

Do you believe in a future where people and the planet prosper together? Are you entrepreneurial and interested in building an impactful, collaborative research program in Sustainability? At the Institute on the Environment we are looking for someone to expand our work at the intersection of social, economic, and ecological sustainability challenges.

The Institute on the Environment (IonE) at the University of Minnesota seeks a Research Scholar in Sustainability to develop an externally funded program focused on advancing sustainable outcomes by increasing the use of knowledge in societal decision making processes. We are open to a range of sustainability topics that adopt a systems research approach to integrating interdisciplinary perspectives that both connects with, and enhances our existing IonE team.

This position is part of a cluster hire to enhance the capacity of the University of Minnesota, through the IonE, to pursue interdisciplinary and collaborative research that advances sustainable systems through community-engaged and societally impactful scholarship.

TO APPLY: To learn more and apply, visit the University's employment page and search for Job ID 347375 (https://humanresources.umn.edu/content/find-job). We are requesting applications by May 23; we will fully consider all applications that are submitted by June 1.

Please consider applying or sharing this post with your colleagues who would be interested in a new career challenge in Minnesota’s Twin Cities. If you are interested in seeing other positions that are part of this cluster hire or other employment opportunities at IonE, please see http://environment.umn.edu/contact/employment/.

--
Matthew Gabb, MURP
(they/them)