'Pending' dataset upload

efp....@gmail.com

Aug 20, 2013, 5:15:00 PM8/20/13
to dspl-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We have been using GPD for a year or so now. The last time we attempted to load a new version the file has been pending for a few days and won't post. Has anyone else had trouble uploading? Attached is the screenshot we see.

Thanks,

Zach Bethune
Research Associate
Economic Forecast Project
University of California - Santa Barbara

Google Public Data - Upload Pending.jpg

bis...@ucalgary.ca

Aug 30, 2013, 7:06:07 PM8/30/13
to dspl-d...@googlegroups.com, efp....@gmail.com
Hi Zach,

I'm new to GDP but all the files I have uploaded over the past days had the same 'pending' status for a few hours/days... which is a bit annoying when you just want to test a dataset..

Benjamin Israel
ISEEE - U of Calgary

daw...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2015, 12:11:20 AM4/7/15
to dspl-d...@googlegroups.com, efp....@gmail.com
I'm having this issue pop up again. Is this user specific or across the board?

Evan