Service Unavailable

stepi...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2018, 11:22:55 AM3/9/18
to DSPL Discussion Forum
Hi,
I can no longer view my data uploaded to public data.
The following message is issued: "Service Unavailable - Error 503"
Can anyone tell me if the google cloud service has changed or has the procedure for loading the datasets changed?

Thank you
Greetings
Stefano Picchio
VENICE - Italy

Omar Benjelloun

Mar 9, 2018, 11:59:19 AM3/9/18
to dspl-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stefano,

Sorry you are experiencing these issues.Are they intermittent or permanent? Do you happen to have the URL for your dataset?

Best,
-Omar

Stefano Picchio

Mar 9, 2018, 2:57:26 PM3/9/18
to dspl-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi Omar,
the problem is permanent for some weeks.
the error appears both for old datasets and if I load a new dataset today.

My datasets are available here:

Thank you so much for your help!!
Best,
Stefano