Data visualisation on geographical map and number of visualisations

emman...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2015, 11:15:22 AM2/19/15
to dspl-d...@googlegroups.com
Hello everybody,

I've uploaded my dataset and, overall, everything works well. I only have a couple of questions:

1. When I visualise data on the geographical map, the bubbles coinciding with countries in the Far East (China and Japan for instance) do not appear. In order to visualise them, I've to centre the map with my mouse a little bit. Is there any way to solve this?

2. When using the bar chart, the data relating to all countries in the dataset are shown at the same time. This is cool, but it can also create problems of scale. I was then wondering whether it would be possible to show only a selection of countries.

3. Finally, I was wondering whether it is possible to have statistics concerning the number of visualisation of the dataset.

Thank you very much for your help and all the best!
Emmanuel