XML parsing error. Line: 4, Column: 13: cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the declaration of element 'concepts'.

andre...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2018, 1:25:41 AM3/8/18
to DSPL Discussion Forum
I've used the tutorial and tried to hack it with my values, but now I'm getting this error.

Trying to get demo ready and need this datasource ASAP.

Cheers,

Andre

dataset.xml

Omar Benjelloun

Mar 8, 2018, 3:36:13 PM3/8/18
to dspl-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andre,

It looks like your XML file is not valid. You are missing the <dspl> header element and imports, sth like:

(with closing dspl tag)

Also, one of your column tags is not closed (line 180).

Hope this helps,
-Omar

andre...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2018, 4:44:32 PM3/8/18
to DSPL Discussion Forum
Thanks Omar, I made those changes as you suggested.  Had originally taken them because I was getting a dpsl error but now I'm now getting "Local Concept 'population', referenced from Slice 'states_slice', could not be found.
dataset.xml
state_slice.csv

andre...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2018, 4:46:27 PM3/8/18
to DSPL Discussion Forum
I've also attached the concept file "states"

On Thursday, March 8, 2018 at 12:36:13 PM UTC-8, Omar wrote:
states.csv