Data on 3 levels (year, quarter, month)

fhl....@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2017, 12:17:05 PM7/14/17
to DSPL Discussion Forum
Hello

I am uploading a dataset that contains 3 levels of aggregation (year, quarter and month)

When I upload each level in separate they all work fine.

When I upload them all together the Monthly and Quarterly data don't display correctly and some indicators will display as italic in Google Public Data UI (see attached image)

Does anyone faced a similar issue and was able to fix?

Thanks
Rodrigo
google-problem.PNG

Omar Benjelloun

Jul 14, 2017, 4:15:52 PM7/14/17
to DSPL Discussion Forum
Hi Rodrigo,

Unfortunately, PDE does not support showing data from different time granularities in the same dataset at the moment.

Best,
-Omar

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Omar Benjelloun

Mar 8, 2018, 3:38:30 PM3/8/18
to dspl-d...@googlegroups.com, Anas
Hi there,

Please limit posts on this group to DSPL-related discussions.

Thanks,
-Omar

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 3:35 PM <hamzaf...@gmail.com> wrote:
hello thanks