'Pending status' that lasts for days

benjam...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2013, 1:04:22 PM9/5/13
to dspl-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'm wondering whether I'm the only one in that situation. Each dataset I upload into Google Data Explorer has a "pending status" that lasts for days.
One of them was even deleted without the possibility for me to know whether it contains some errors somewhere. So that all my experiments with Google Data Explorer are considerably slowed down.

Does this happen only to me? Does this mean that each single dataset is manually checked by Google's team? Is there any way to 'fast-track' the process?

Thanks for your ideas... or just sharing your experience :)

Ben
Research Coordinator at UofCalgary

Omar Benjelloun

Sep 5, 2013, 2:31:36 PM9/5/13
to dspl-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ben (and others who reported the same issue)

We're aware of the issue with imports and working on a fix, hopefully in the next few days.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
-Omar

Omar Benjelloun | benj...@google.com | (415) 845-8516

benjam...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2013, 2:50:44 PM9/5/13
to dspl-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi Omar,

Thanks a lot for your answer!
Looking forward to get it fixed... and play with data again :)

Ben

voteno...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2013, 9:29:16 PM9/8/13
to dspl-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

On Thursday, September 5, 2013 1:31:36 PM UTC-5, Omar wrote:
Hi Ben (and others who reported the same issue)

We're aware of the issue with imports and working on a fix, hopefully in the next few days.

Is there an update on this? I'm experiencing the same issue.

TIA

daw...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2015, 12:09:58 AM4/7/15
to dspl-d...@googlegroups.com, benjam...@gmail.com
I know this is an old thread but I'm experiencing the same issue as well.

Evan

borntob...@gmail.com

May 21, 2015, 12:16:24 AM5/21/15
to dspl-d...@googlegroups.com, benjam...@gmail.com, daw...@gmail.com
I was trying to upload your tutorial zip, but the upload data functionality still seems to be flawed some how. Can somebody help please?