Version 0.8.0

Davide Cittaro

Feb 16, 2011, 9:16:37 AM2/16/11
to dspchi...@googlegroups.com
Just a few days after 0.7.9, dspchip 0.8.0 has been released. Actually the svn version included a 0.7.10 but I never released the archive.
What's new with this version?
- I could resume some phantom smooth function using the overlap-add algorithm
- it is possible to perform FIR smoothing with specified window functions (i.e. hamming window, blackman, bartlett...)
- I removed the FFT smooth pipeline step
- added an option to scale data in the desired interval (useful when dealing with large window smoothing and you get ridiculously low values!)
- added the possibility to calculate the peaks p-values using peak area, peak height or peak length
- bugfixes

I'm going to release some example data and announce dspchip to seqanswers (hopefully). Also, I will modify the wiki pages to include latest changes.

/*
Davide Cittaro, PhD

Cogentech - Consortium for Genomic Technologies
via adamello, 16
20139 Milano
Italy

*/