question about Mirage2

Jose Blanco

May 4, 2022, 12:03:22 PM5/4/22
to DSpace Technical Support
can you do these installations as userA

and then build dspace as userB ?

Because of our setup, I have to do this, and I'm getting this error:

npm <command> -h  quick help on <command>

npm -l            display full usage info

npm help <term>   search for help on <term>

npm help npm      involved overview

Specify configs in the ini-formatted file:

    /dir_of_instance/userB/.npmrc

or on the command line via: npm <command> --key value

Config info can be viewed via: npm help config

n...@6.14.12 /usr/lib/node_modules/npm

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.soebes.maven.plugins:iterator-maven-plugin:0.3:iterator (default) on project xmlui-mirage2: Command execution failed. Process exited with an error: 1 (Exit value: 1) -> [Help 1]

org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute goal com.soebes.maven.plugins:iterator-maven-plugin:0.3:iterator (default) on project xmlui-mirage2: Command execution failed.

at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:212)

at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:153)

at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:145)