problem with Dspace Cris 7 (release dspace-cris-2022.01.01) publishing product entity

Alfredo Carlos López

May 10, 2022, 11:17:30 AM5/10/22
to DSpace Technical Support
Hello Everyone.

I have set up Dspace Cris 7 (release dspace-cris-2022.01.01) successfully.
I follow the recipe in the pdf

in the section "gettting started"
I run /load entity definition

./dspace dsrun org.dspace.app.util.InitializeEntityTypesOnly -d

Relationships used internally
./dspace dsrun org.dspace.app.util.InitializeEntities -f ../config /entities/correction-relationship-types.xml ./dspace dsrun org.dspace.app.util.InitializeEntities -f ../config /entities/hide-sort-relationship-types.xml

And load the example of comunities and collections with a command similar to this

./dspace dsrun org.dspace.administer.StructBuilder -e  myuseradmin@mydomain -o /fullpath-to-dspace/log/output-sample-structure.xml -f /fullpath-to-dspace/config/sample-structure.xml

All perfect.. when I try to load a product in the collection "Dataset or other products"

dspace1.jpg

The deposit works ok with the roles admin  in the collection with the roles submit and editor..  I can claim the task but the approve stage fail.. with the message "Error occurred during operation".
May be I miss some config? What roles do I need to setup to claim and aprove in that collection.. it works ok with publications...

No error on the logs of dspace-api or the dspace-angular ...

Alfredo Carlos López

May 10, 2022, 3:09:01 PM5/10/22
to DSpace Technical Support
To add.. I see this message (error 400)  in the post when I click Approve in the browser console

Seun Adewoye

Aug 22, 2022, 3:04:23 PM8/22/22
to DSpace Technical Support
I am also having this same issues. Any help will be appreiciates

Alfredo Carlos López

Aug 23, 2022, 6:03:35 PM8/23/22
to Seun Adewoye, DSpace Technical Support
Nobody respond to this, may be this is the wrong mailing list..
I couldn't solve the problem on my own, but   I change from Dspace-cris 7 to Dspace 7 and at least I have a dspace 7 install working..
Dont have the extras that cris brings.. but at least I could begin to work/test...

Alfredo