Guidlines for Installing Dspace 7 on Ubuntu 22.04

Nadeem Sohail

Nov 22, 2022, 8:16:50 AM11/22/22
to DSpace Technical Support
Dear All,
I hope you will find this message in best of health and suprits
I want to install Dspace 7.2.1 or 7.3 on Ubuntu 22.04 cloud server. Any one may send the Guidlines for instaltion. in PDF or Doc file. I will be relay thanfull to you.

With Best Regards
Nadeem Sohail

Mark H. Wood

Nov 22, 2022, 8:47:55 AM11/22/22