DSpace Template Change

Olivier Rubinger

Jul 2, 2024, 3:14:05 PMJul 2
to DSpace Technical Support

Hi Team,

I would like to inquire if there are any alternative DSpace template layouts available for version 7.x. My company is interested in changing the main template of our website to a different one.

Thank you!

DSpace Technical Support

Jul 10, 2024, 6:19:57 PM (11 days ago) Jul 10
to DSpace Technical Support
Hi,

At this time, the DSpace user interface only has two templates (also known as "themes").  The default one (named the "dspace" theme), and one that is plain Bootstrap 4 (named the "custom" theme).  More details on these theme options can be found in the documentation at  https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSDOC7x/User+Interface+Customization

Tim