4science Demo Theme Activation on DSpace CRIS

fernando lizcano

Jun 12, 2024, 9:57:50 AMJun 12
to DSpace Technical Support

Dear DSpace Technical Support Community

I am reaching out to you in hopes of seeking your valuable assistance in activating the theme used in the 4science demo on my DSpace CRIS installation. I have attempted to activate the theme without success and would appreciate your support or any insights to achieve this.

To illustrate the issue, I have attached two images that showcase the difference between the original demo theme and my current one.

demo4science.pngingemmet_demo.png

Maksim Donchenko

Jun 21, 2024, 8:33:49 AM (8 days ago) Jun 21
to DSpace Technical Support
Hi Fernando.

The 4science demo uses the Dspace theme, which is the default theme. But for the theme to work fully, you need to configure your layout using the command "./dspace cris-layout-tool -f /fullpath-to-dspace/etc/configuration/crislayout-configuration.xls". You can also customize this template to suit your needs. Also, to make it look like the 4science demo screenshot you provided, publications should be attached to the Researcher Profile.

Best regards, Maksim.

среда, 12 июня 2024 г. в 16:57:50 UTC+3, fernando lizcano:

fernando lizcano

Jun 24, 2024, 1:59:22 PM (5 days ago) Jun 24
to DSpace Technical Support
  Thank you so much for the help, this works perfectly. Do you also know if these small views that I show you in the image can be activated as well? Please.

opciones.png

Максим Донченко

Jun 25, 2024, 1:32:14 AM (5 days ago) Jun 25
to ferdeu...@gmail.com, dspac...@googlegroups.com

For the latter two, use the "store metrics" command, which can be enabled through the admin panel and found in the "Processes" tab.  The first one is scopus metrics, it is necessary that the work has a DOI and is in a scopus, as well as has some citation. For a Researcher's Profile to receive a Scopus metric, it is necessary that it has a Scopus ID. In order for the scopus metrics to appear, you need to use the "update metrics" command, which can be activated through the "Processes" tab. And finally, to activate Scopus metrics, you need to perform an integration similar to the integration with ORCID. For more information, download the PDF manual of the required version of Dspace-CRIS from githab.

Sincerely, Maksim