Dspace cris 7: error when trying to add items

Mohammed Al-Shammaa

Jul 14, 2021, 5:51:22 AM7/14/21
to DSpace Technical Support
Hi,
I'm getting the following error when trying to add an item to any collection:

{"timestamp":"2021-07-14T09:38:17.979+00:00","status":400,"error":"Bad Request","message":"Request is invalid or incorrect","path":"/server/api/workflow/workflowitems"}

Can't find anything related in the logs.

Giang Trịnh

Jul 15, 2021, 5:21:38 AM7/15/21
to DSpace Technical Support
I have the same error here, looking forward to a solution. I can not deposit new item to a collection with dspace cris 7. It display that There was an issue when submitting the item, please try again later.
And the log file is:
2021-07-15 16:20:12,255 INFO  org.dspace.app.rest.submit.step.DescribeStep @ Called child form:publication-dc-contributor-author
2021-07-15 16:20:12,266 INFO  org.dspace.app.rest.submit.step.DescribeStep @ Called child form:publication-dc-contributor-editor
2021-07-15 16:20:12,361 INFO  org.dspace.app.rest.submit.step.DescribeStep @ Called child form:publication_references-dc-relation-funding
2021-07-15 16:20:12,832 INFO  org.dspace.xmlworkflow.storedcomponents.XmlWorkflowItemServiceImpl @ admin@localhost::update_workflow_item:workflowitem_id=23
2021-07-15 16:20:12,841 INFO  org.dspace.content.Item @ admin@localhost::update_item:item_id=b44c1d31-61fe-4584-a06f-782b8af4884f
2021-07-15 16:20:12,849 INFO  org.dspace.content.Item @ admin@localhost::update_item:item_id=b44c1d31-61fe-4584-a06f-782b8af4884f
2021-07-15 16:20:12,881 INFO  org.dspace.content.Item @ admin@localhost::update_item:item_id=b44c1d31-61fe-4584-a06f-782b8af4884f
2021-07-15 16:20:12,921 INFO  org.dspace.xmlworkflow.XmlWorkflowServiceImpl @ admin@localhost::start_workflow:org.dspace.xmlworkflow.state.actions.userassignment.NoUserSelectionAction@60bdb733 workflow_item_id=23item_id=b44c1d31-61fe-4584-a06f-782b8af4884fcollection_id=eb203706-20bc-4768-b477-612c26d9215e
2021-07-15 16:20:12,925 INFO  org.dspace.content.Item @ admin@localhost::update_item:item_id=b44c1d31-61fe-4584-a06f-782b8af4884f
2021-07-15 16:20:12,952 INFO  org.dspace.usage.LoggerUsageEventListener @ admin@localhost::workflow_item:item_id=b44c1d31-61fe-4584-a06f-782b8af4884f
2021-07-15 16:20:12,981 INFO  org.dspace.usage.LoggerUsageEventListener @ admin@localhost::workflow_item:item_id=b44c1d31-61fe-4584-a06f-782b8af4884f
2021-07-15 16:20:12,984 WARN  org.dspace.app.rest.exception.DSpaceApiExceptionControllerAdvice @ Request is invalid or incorrect (status:400)

Thank you very much.
Giang

Vào lúc 16:51:22 UTC+7 ngày Thứ Tư, 14 tháng 7, 2021, Mohammed Al-Shammaa đã viết:

Mohammed Al-Shammaa

Jul 15, 2021, 7:27:45 AM7/15/21
to DSpace Technical Support
Attached is the full log of the mentioned issue.
dspace.log.zip

Mohammed Al-Shammaa

Aug 10, 2021, 1:56:50 PM8/10/21
to DSpace Technical Support
Anyone got a solution to this? We tried everything and still can't add an item...

Bollini Andrea

Aug 18, 2021, 10:26:03 AM8/18/21
to master...@uobaghdad.edu.iq, dspac...@googlegroups.com
Just replying to this old thread for the record as I noted that the
answer was provided only via slack

You need to load the datamodel

./dsrun org.dspace.app.util.InitializeEntityTypesOnly -d

and create the relationships required by the correction feature

./dspace dsrun org.dspace.app.util.InitializeEntities -f correction-
relationship-types.xml

Andrea

--
Questo messaggio e' stato analizzato da Libraesva ESG ed e' risultato non infetto.
This message was scanned by Libraesva ESG and is believed to be clean.

Bollini Andrea

Aug 18, 2021, 11:20:04 AM8/18/21
to master...@uobaghdad.edu.iq, dspac...@googlegroups.com
Oops, I have replied on the old message

You need to load the datamodel

./dsrun org.dspace.app.util.InitializeEntityTypesOnly -d

and create the relationships required by the correction feature

./dspace dsrun org.dspace.app.util.InitializeEntities -f correction-
relationship-types.xml

Andrea

> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-tech/c8e4a670-4e1c-4e4c-a154-da7cb5633c10n%40googlegroups.com

Jaware

May 3, 2022, 7:42:50 AM5/3/22
to DSpace Technical Support
Dear Andrea,

I just installed DSpace-CRIS 7.2(dspace-cris-2022.01.01).I already loaded the data models

./dsrun org.dspace.app.util.InitializeEntityTypesOnly -d

and create the relationships required by the correction feature

./dspace dsrun org.dspace.app.util.InitializeEntities -f correction-
relationship-types.xml

Below is the error while I run yarn start.

The response for 'http://localhost:8080/server/api/discover/search?configuration=site' has the self link 'http://localhost:8080/server/api/discover/search'. These don't match. This could mean there's an issue with the REST endpoint

Could you please provide me how to figure out this problem

Best,Jaware

Napoleon Peralta

Aug 17, 2022, 5:58:11 PM8/17/22
to DSpace Technical Support
Saludos, alguien me puede ayudar con el siguiente mensaje en Dspace Cris: There was an issue when submitting the item, please try again later.
Al momento de realizar el deposito del Articulo.
Gracias.