DSPACE CRIS 7 - Can not create collection for a community

Giang Trịnh

Jul 7, 2021, 11:11:14 AM7/7/21
to DSpace Technical Support
Hello Everyone.

I have set up Dspace Cris 7 success, but when I try to create a collection into a community. I have to choose Entity Type, but scroll down menu show me nothing to choose.
Can you please kindly help me clarify what I has missed when cofiguration

dspace cris.png
Thank you very much.
Giang

Mohammed Al-Shammaa

Jul 7, 2021, 5:22:43 PM7/7/21
to Giang Trịnh, DSpace Technical Support
Same here. Looking forward to a solution.

Bollini Andrea

Jul 7, 2021, 5:53:14 PM7/7/21
to Mohammed Al-Shammaa, Giang Trịnh, DSpace Technical Support
Hi,
you need to initialize the entity types supported by your intance.
This command will do it for you using the default configuration
dspace dsrun org.dspace.app.util.InitializeEntityTypesOnly -d

for useful tips including the creation of a basic communities and collections structure

Hope this help,
Andrea

Inviato da smartphone Samsung Galaxy.

Jul 12, 2021, 3:23:13 AM7/12/21
to DSpace Technical Support
Hi Andrea

Thank you very much. It worked for me.

Regards
Giang

Vào lúc 04:53:14 UTC+7 ngày Thứ Năm, 8 tháng 7, 2021, andrea.bollini đã viết:

Napoleon Peralta

Sep 19, 2022, 9:11:34 PM9/19/22
to DSpace Technical Support
Saludos, los comandos para instalacion y configuracion  de VIVO  paso a paso en alguna distribucion de linux...

Triveni Chandriki

Jul 5, 2023, 4:21:16 AM7/5/23
to DSpace Technical Support
Dear Sir,

Unable to upload items dspace cris 7

Manish Kumar

Jan 3, 2024, 3:11:35 AMJan 3
to DSpace Technical Support
Hi,

While executing your mentioned command, getting below message:.

Error in launcher.xml: Invalid class name: org.dspace.app.util.InitializeEntityTypesOnly

Complete results are :

C:\dspace\bin>dspace dsrun org.dspace.app.util.InitializeEntityTypesOnly -d
Using DSpace installation in: C:\dspace

Error in launcher.xml: Invalid class name: org.dspace.app.util.InitializeEntityTypesOnly

Where I can find InitializeEntityTypesOnly.java class?, I couldn't found that in my app.