Change Subject Separator

Olivier Rubinger

Jun 18, 2024, 11:36:16 AM (11 days ago) Jun 18
to DSpace Technical Support
Dear DSpace Tech Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to inquire about the possibility of changing the separator used in subjects from commas ( , ) to semi-colons ( ; ) within DSpace. We are currently using DSpace for our projects and find that using semi-colons would better suit our organizational needs.

Could you please advise if this change is feasible? If so, I would appreciate any guidance on how we can implement this adjustment.

Thank you for your assistance. Looking forward to your response.

Best regards,

Olivier Rubinger

Technologiczny Informator

Jun 24, 2024, 6:55:32 AM (5 days ago) Jun 24
to DSpace Technical Support