Dspace 7.6 have a bug when adding a certain number of collections of an entity type

WebUjap Ujap

Aug 30, 2023, 3:04:48 PM8/30/23
to DSpace Developers
I was creating collections in dspace of publication entities, when it began to create items in the last ones that I had created, it did not load the entity form but the default untype despite the fact that I had already restarted the toncamt server and deleted some of the ones that did work form and it worked in one of the ones that did not, I think it is a problem when storing the forms in cache but I could not make it work even if I increased the cache limit