Basic Python REST client for DSpace 7

Kim Shepherd

Feb 15, 2022, 10:49:03 PM2/15/22
to DSpace Developers
Hi all

In the process of planning a content migration, we've got a basic Python REST API client for DSpace working with basic CRUD operations for bitstreams, bundles, items, collections, communities:

I'll keep it updated with any further improvements and I've got a few TODO jobs in the issues list. If anyone wants to use it, suggest features, contribute code, please feel welcome!

Cheers

Kim

0CCB D957 0C35 F5C1 497E CDCF FC4B ABA3 2A1A FAEC

tom.d...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2022, 4:22:49 PM2/17/22
to DSpace Developers
Interesting project Kim!

I'm mostly working with Python in my full-time job now, so this might be a good way for me to get back in touch with DSpace :-)

Kim Shepherd

Feb 17, 2022, 7:08:28 PM2/17/22
to tom.d...@gmail.com, DSpace Developers
Thanks, always happy to get eyes on the code style and patterns from a "fulltime Python dev" perspective too, as it's not my most fluent language

0CCB D957 0C35 F5C1 497E CDCF FC4B ABA3 2A1A FAEC