Relationship_tab

endmarte...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2023, 7:24:54 AM9/20/23
to DSpace Developers
Dear All,

I just installed DSpace-CRIS version 7.5 over Ubuntu 22.04.Everything going well.I can start on creating collections for entities like persons and publication.In the mean time Iam not able get relationship tab while editing an item.

I was running  following  command to initialize the relationship.Can I get some hints on bring relationship tab at edit mode.

 sudo /home/kkkk/bin/dspace initialize-entities -f /home/kkkk/config/entities/relationship-types.xml

Best,Jaware

Bollini, Andrea

Sep 21, 2023, 2:51:37 AM9/21/23
to endmarte...@gmail.com, DSpace Developers
Hi Jaware,
maybe you have not loaded the configuration-layout-tool yet?
Check page 135 of the technical documentation
dspace-install/bin# ./dspace cris-layout-tool -f ../etc/conftool/cris-
layout-configuration.xls

Hope this help,
Andrea

--
Andrea Bollini
Chief Technology and Innovation Officer

4Science, www.4science.com, ISO 9001:2015, CSA Trusted Cloud Provider
Certified Platinum Provider of DSpace, DSpace-CRIS, DSpace-GLAM

4Science USA - 435 Nichols Road Suite 200, Kansas City, MO 64112
4Science Europe - Viale Achille Papa 30, World Join Center Tower, 20149 Milano, Italy
mobile: +39 333 934 1808
Sep 23, 2023, 12:04:19 PM9/23/23
to DSpace Developers
HI Andrea,