Title in Dspace 7.2 in all tabs is static

Mukhametali Kussaiynov

May 26, 2022, 11:30:25 PM5/26/22
to DSpace Developers
Hi everyone! I have some problems! The site name is "SDU Repository:: Home" (Fig. 1). I wanted only the name "SDU Repository" to remain. Then when I go to
Communities and collections. After that, the site name will change to "SDURepository ::Community List " (Fig. 2). Here I also wanted only the "SDU Repository" header to remain. Then, when I go to one of the communities (for example, “01. Faculty of Engineering and Physics”), the name of the site changes to “01. Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences” (Photo 3). But I need in the community
Collection, Item, etc. everywhere there was only the name of the site "SDU Repository" without other inscriptions. That is, the name "SDU Repository" has not changed. I hope I managed to get my point across! Kind regards Kussaiynov M!
Picture 2.jpeg
Picture 1.jpeg
Picture 3.jpeg