Translation error

Emilia Lobo

Jun 5, 2024, 12:14:20 PMJun 5
to DSpace Developers
Hi,
Because every time I compile again, I stop seeing the translations?...
These are the new steps I defined for the AutoArchive collection.
I run the command yarn merge-i18n ....
but it is updating it
Eror_carga_claves.png

Eror_carga_claves_1.png

  "search.filters.filter.itemsede.head": "Sede",

  "search.filters.filter.itemsede.placeholder": "Sede",

  "search.filters.filter.itemsede.label": "Búsqueda de Sede",

  "search.filters.applied.f.itemsede": "Sede",

I added these keys in the es.json5 file
Then I ran the command yarn merge-i18n -s src/themes/mytheme/assets/i18n and I still don't see the translations.

In the first changes they were seen without problems but now not anymore.-

I don't know where the error could be and how to solve it.
Thanks,
Emilia

Emilia Lobo

Jun 5, 2024, 3:19:30 PMJun 5
to DSpace Developers
Please can someone help me with this issue:

This is the script:
yarn merge-i18n -s src/themes/[theme-name]/assets/i18n
I run after a yarn build:prod
in /dspace-angular-source

does not merge with the files defined in the custom theme

Thanks,
Emilia.-