Doubt in browsing by subject within a collection

Aroldo Rique

Mar 27, 2023, 3:57:30 PM3/27/23
to dspace...@googlegroups.com
  Hello everybody.

I have a question about navigating by subject within a collection (like this: https://bibliotecadigital.mpf.mp.br/bdmpf/handle/11549/38/browse?type=subject). Links are created for each subject (dc.subject) found. What I noticed is that links are created for dc.subject, dc.subject.other, dc.subject.classification, etc. I would like the subject navigation to only search the dc.subject.classification metadata. Is it possible to make this configuration?