Statistics

Nkululeko Magwaza

Aug 16, 2021, 7:56:54 AM8/16/21
to DSpace Community
Dear Colleagues

I hope you are still well and safe,

How is statistics counted on DSpace, and how can statistics on DSpace for example if we want statistics from 2017 to 2021 can be done.

Looking forward to your kind replies,

Thank You
Nkululeko Magwaza

Fitchett, Deborah

Aug 16, 2021, 8:01:00 PM8/16/21
to Nkululeko Magwaza, DSpace Community

Hello, I’d start by reading the documentation about the SOLR statistics – the latest version is at https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSDOC7x/SOLR+Statistics but if you’re on an older version of DSpace note the link at the top goes to other versions of the documentation.

Deborah

"The contents of this e-mail (including any attachments) may be confidential and/or subject to copyright. Any unauthorised use, distribution, or copying of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by return e-mail or telephone and then delete this e-mail together with all attachments from your system."

Nkululeko Magwaza

Aug 17, 2021, 10:17:32 AM8/17/21
to Fitchett, Deborah, DSpace Community
Thanks, I'll check it out.