Deposit statistics

Susan Wells Parham

May 10, 2022, 8:17:48 AM5/10/22
to DSpace Community
How do I find out how many deposits total were made during a certain time period without having each depositor log in, count their submissions and then add them together?   My understanding is that the monthly reports under Administrative Statistics are unreliable - is that correct?

Susan

esnemiz

May 10, 2022, 5:31:35 PM5/10/22
to DSpace Community
Hi Susan,

You can view the total number of items archived (deposited) in a Solr query:

The Solr query above will list the number of items deposited from the year 2021 grouped by month.

Hope this helps. Regards,
euler

Karlen Chase

May 11, 2022, 11:18:48 AM5/11/22
to DSpace Community
Hi, Euler:

I tried that URL, substituting my v.5.10 base URL for the first bit, and I just get Page Not Found.

What am I doing wrong?

Sorry to jump in, but this would be very useful information for me as well.

Thanks,
Karlen