Arrangements of documents in ascending order

Sadiat Adetoro Salau

May 23, 2024, 7:31:41 AMMay 23
to dspace-c...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

I want to find out if there is a way the documents arranged on DSpace 6 or 7 can be arranged in ascending/descending order.

If no, is there a way the documents can be arranged in that order?

Regards,
Sadiat.

DSpace Community

May 31, 2024, 11:55:52 AMMay 31
to DSpace Community
Hi Sadiat,

The "Browse by Title" interface in DSpace will allow you to see all Items in ascending order by their Title.  See our demo site as an example: https://demo.dspace.org/browse/title

If you perform a search in DSpace, it's also possible to reorder the search results in ascending order by Title.  In DSpace 7, there's a "Settings" box on the search results page which allows you to change the "Sort By" to be "Title Ascending".  See again, our demo site: https://demo.dspace.org/search?query=

If that's not what you are looking for, then we'd likely need more explanation of what you mean by "arranged in ascending/descending order".

Tim