Statement by DSpace Governance

Maureen P. Walsh

May 2, 2022, 12:55:01 PMMay 2
to dspace-c...@googlegroups.com

Statement by DSpace Governance

April 29, 2022

As the formal governing body of DSpace, the DSpace Steering Group and the DSpace Leadership Group express their support and solidarity with Ukraine and its people. We condemn Russia’s attack on Ukraine and are deeply concerned for everyone affected including our colleagues in Ukraine and Russia. We stand in solidarity with members of the DSpace community directly affected by this war of aggression. War is antithetical to the Open Access, Open Source, and Open Knowledge world we share and participate in and which the DSpace community represents.

Maureen Walsh

Chair, DSpace Steering and Leadership Groups

on behalf of DSpace Governance