Dspace Keeps Loading without no response

Prabhash Wickramasinghe

Aug 17, 2021, 2:49:20 AM8/17/21
to DSpace Community
Dear Community,
I have installed it on Windows Server 2012 and I see the below when I try running DSpace. I can't use PM2 in windows. instead I'm running with yarn serve:ssr
Please help me in this regard. If you want any more screenshots or anything please let me know.

cs.PNG

Mariyapillai Jayakananthan

Aug 17, 2021, 9:57:35 AM8/17/21
to DSpace Community
Dear Prabhash,
I am not familiar with windows. But I think please check your environment.prod.ts configuration setting.

Thanks
Jaya

Prabhash Wickramasinghe

Aug 17, 2021, 10:16:15 AM8/17/21
to Mariyapillai Jayakananthan, DSpace Community
Dear Mariyapillai,
Thank you for your reply.
Can you tell me what exactly to look for?

Sent from Mobile