OpenAIRE 4 DSpace 6.X

Juan Godoy

Sep 21, 2021, 12:02:51 PM9/21/21
to DSpace Community

I'm  working with a repository in DSpace 6.X. For my work I need to develop an Input Form with OpenAIRE metadata. I'm trying to follow the documentation, but I can't understand if I have to paste the scripts of OpenAIRE or I have to reinstall full DSpace. Anybody can explain to me or have a link or document that can solve my doubt?

Thanks Everybody!!

Susanna Mornati 4Science

Sep 22, 2021, 11:51:50 AM9/22/21
to DSpace Community
Hi,

last year several Canadian universities with CARL and COAR sponsored a free, open-source plugin for institutions using DSpace 5 & 6 to support OpenAIRE Guidelines for Literature Repositories, Version 4. The plugin was developed and released by 4Science.

The work was also presented at Open Repositories 2021:

I hope it is useful.
Susanna

  --
Susanna Mornati
Chief Operating Officer, Director of Sales, Business Strategist and Technologist

4Science s.r.l.
Viale Achille Papa 30, World Join Center Tower, 20149 Milano, Italy
phone: +39 366 6300 998
orcid: 0000-0001-9931-3637
linkedin: susannamornati
twitter: @susannamornati