Filter Search

lucasangelo...@gmail.com

May 31, 2024, 9:29:41 AMMay 31
to DSpace Community
Dear colleagues,
I need help with dspace 7. The search filter, for example author, does not search for accents. How to proceed in this situation? I checked it in the Demo, and it works correctly there, see the attached figure.

demoDspace.png

DSpace Community

May 31, 2024, 12:11:35 PMMay 31
to DSpace Community
Hi Lucas,

I had answered this in your other thread on dspace-tech. https://groups.google.com/g/dspace-tech/c/Q9BcEwQaT_U

My best guess is that this may be a bug fixed recently and you should upgrade.  But, you also could look in your logs (dspace.log and solr logs) to ensure no errors are occurring.  As you note though, this works properly on our demo.dspace.org site, so it doesn't seem to be a bug in DSpace (at least not in the latest version).  It is also possible this bug is fixed only in the upcoming 7.6.2 release (due in July/Aug)... it's not clear to me whether this was fixed recently or a while ago (as I don't see a related bug ticket).

Tim

lucasangelo...@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2024, 10:21:04 AMJun 17
to DSpace Community