Email notification in the workflow process

Emilia Lobo

Jun 26, 2024, 12:39:29 PM (8 days ago) Jun 26
to DSpace Community
Email notification in the workflow process.

Situation: I have a workflow defined in 3 steps:
Step 1: Self-archiving by the thesis student.
Step 2: Review metadata and add others. Go to the next step, approve but do not publish. Librarian Role.
Step 3: Review metadata. Approve and publish. Move item to the corresponding collection. Administrator Librarian Role.

So far so good, but I need the Librarian from step 2 to also receive a notification email to take the task.

Is this configured somewhere?
That is, an email from "submit_task" will be sent to the librarians in step 2.-

Thank you so much
Greetings.-
Emilia.-