No Edit/Approve Steps in Workflow

Zhongping Yan

Sep 9, 2021, 11:08:01 AM9/9/21
to DSpace Community
  Hi,

I started to use DSpace recently. I tested DSpace on docker and on DSpace DEMO server. As an admin, I added roles of submitter, editor, final editor, reviewer to a collection and joined these groups. However, after submitted an item by someone, I can see a "delete" button and a "send back" button under the item in admin workflow. I cannot edit it and approve it. The workflow cannot go further to complete the depository.

Did I miss any operations? I did not change workflow configuration. Please give me help and tips to solve the problem.

Thanks

Zhongping

Zhongping Yan

Sep 9, 2021, 12:07:53 PM9/9/21
to DSpace Community
I figured out hot to complete the review/edit/reject/approve workflow. The submitted item is in role operator's MyDSpace by selecting All tasks from Show dropdown menu. Once the item is approved, it disappeared from Admin Workflow.

Thanks

Zhongping