Help or opinion

Amelia Muñoz Bravo

Apr 25, 2022, 11:36:26 AMApr 25
to DSpace Community
Hello! I need Help or opinions. They know repositories in DSPACE of the mixed type: a section for publications and another for data. I need to increase the amount of data in the section, so, to encourage growth, is it possible that, for example, the publications that contain data are taken, metadata is assigned to them, and then the data extracted from the publications is uploaded to the section of repository data? Or could it also be that Dublin Core metadata could be added to posts that contain data and then linked to make it visible in the data section? Do you know cases, if so, can you share them with me please? These are open access publications, preferably theses, many times they include information from surveys and these are lost, because they are not made visible and since the amount of data in the section must also be increased, perhaps some of these actions could be useful. Do you know cases that you can please share with me? Or send your opinion, it is very important. Thank you, Amelia