Enabling Login with ORCID

Ezequiel Esposito

Oct 27, 2022, 9:20:57 AM10/27/22
to DSpace Community
Dear Sirs,

We want to enable the login with ORCID in Repositorio.uca.edu.ar (DSpace CRIS 5.x)

Now we get this message when we try to log in with ORCID.
oau.png
So, i need to specify my client ID in the cfg file? Only that or I need to do other things?

I guess in this lines:
# The client id value <client-id> from ORCID client application registration
application-client-id=${authentication-oauth.application-client-id}

# The client secret value <client-secret> from ORCID client application registration
application-client-secret=${authentication-oauth.application-client-secret}

Replacing ${authentication-oauth.application-client-id} and ${authentication-oauth.application-client-secret} for the client secret and client id given in the ORCID API?

or where i need to configure?

Thanks.