unable to update static pages managed via page-structure

Zhao, Yanan

May 11, 2022, 11:17:34 PM5/11/22
to dspace-c...@googlegroups.com

Dear All,

Hope this email finds you well.

Just wondering if any of you have encountered the following issue before?

We need to update our licence page https://researcharchive.lincoln.ac.nz/page/licence, which is saved in page-structure.xsl.  There seems to be some server caching going on for static pages managed through page-structure.xsl, as the changes I made isn’t showing. I have tried to open the page in ‘incognito’ mode, and cleared my browser history/caches. I have also tried to a) edit the text directly on the server, and b) download it to make the change and then upload it back to the server.

Has any of you experienced this before? Is there a way around it?

Many thanks in advance,

Yanan

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Yanan Zhao RLIANZA (she/her/hers)

Digital Services Analyst

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Learning, Teaching and Library – Te Whare Pūrākau

Ivey Hall

PO Box 85064, Lincoln University

Lincoln 7647, Christchurch, New Zealand

+64 3 423 0340

yanan...@lincoln.ac.nz

ltl.lincoln.ac.nz

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Lincoln University

Te Whare Wānaka o Aoraki

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

"The contents of this e-mail (including any attachments) may be confidential and/or subject to copyright. Any unauthorised use, distribution, or copying of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by return e-mail or telephone and then delete this e-mail together with all attachments from your system."

Kim Shepherd

May 11, 2022, 11:24:43 PM5/11/22
to Zhao, Yanan, dspace-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Yanan, there is a server-side cache in ${CATALINA_HOME}/work/ which might need clearing, and Tomcat restarted.
(eg. this could be in /usr/local/tomcat/work/Catalina/localhost/_/.....)
It's safe to delete everything in that work/Catalina/localhost directory.

Cheers

Kim

0CCB D957 0C35 F5C1 497E CDCF FC4B ABA3 2A1A FAEC