Upcoming Dspace 7 Workshop - Will the presentations be recorded

Braxton Van Gundy

Nov 9, 2022, 11:39:53 AM11/9/22
to DSpace Community
Hello,

Will the upcoming Dspace7 Workshops be recorded and uploaded somewhere? I am registered for the talks but there are times that may not work for me and I would like to go back and watch the Workshop after the fact, will there be recordings available somewhere?

Thank you,
Braxton VanGundy

Tim Donohue

Nov 9, 2022, 11:50:49 AM11/9/22
to Braxton Van Gundy, DSpace Community
Hi Braxton,

Yes, all the talks will be recorded & made available for anyone unable to attend.

We have an ongoing list of recent DSpace Videos & Webinars here: https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSPACE/Videos+and+Webinars . So, the recordings & slides will appear there sometime after the sessions.

Tim

Nov 15, 2022, 11:20:47 PM11/15/22
to Tim Donohue, Braxton Van Gundy, DSpace Community
This is very helpful. Thank you  Braxton for asking.
I was in need too. Thanks Tim and your team.
Fredrick ODONGO
Director Technical Services
Vellichor Enterprise LTD.
Skpe:odongo.fredrick