Google Analytics

Fatimah Ahmad Bahsir

Jun 11, 2024, 2:24:32 AMJun 11
to DSpace Community
Greetings,

I have created the Google Analytics tags and enable it in the config. However, when I go to the Google Analytics dashboard, still doesn't show any connection. As for the google.analytics.cron, do I have to change the setting as well?

I appreciate all the help and thank you in advance.

Regards,
Fatimah-MS

Holger Lenz

Jun 17, 2024, 5:08:14 PMJun 17
to DSpace Community
Hi Fatimah,

Could you please provide the version of DSpace you are using? There is documentation on how to set up Google Analytics in DSpace 7 in the wiki: https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSDOC7x/DSpace+Google+Analytics+Statistics

Assuming your DSpace instance is based on version 7 and you have followed the instructions on the above mentioned wiki page, can you please provide a little more context to the issue you are running into (perhaps adding screenshots). That would help determining what issue you are dealing with.

Thank you!

Holger