Cannot harvest all records in set using OAI-PMH

Carolyn Sullivan

Nov 17, 2022, 12:05:14 PM11/17/22
to DSpace Community
Hello,

I'm attempting a selective harvest of all the records in a given set (10393/43430), but only five of the 16 records that appear to be in the front end of the collection upload.  If I check DSpace through https://ruor.uottawa.ca/oai/request?verb=ListRecords&metadataPrefix=oai_dc&set=col_10393_43430 , I see only five records.  I've attached a file containing the metadata from all sixteen records I'm attempting to import--any insights as to why not all the records are being imported, and what I should check, would be sincerely appreciated.

Thank you so much for your time and consideration,
Carolyn.
10393-43430 (1).csv