Event Invitation: Pathways to Adopting Values-Driven Library Publishing Infrastructure

Sarah Lippincott

Nov 10, 2022, 7:22:05 AM11/10/22
to DSpace Community

The Next Generation Library Publishing project (NGLP) is developing commercial-alternative, open source infrastructure for library publishing. Come hear directly from our library and university press partners about why that's so important for them and why NGLP could be building your next publishing solution.

Join us for our fourth Community Forum, “Pathways to Adopting Values-Driven Library Publishing Infrastructure” on November 29 at 12 PM Eastern / 9 AM Pacific. This is a free event, but registration is required. At this forum, you’ll get a look at the latest version of our groundbreaking open source publishing infrastructure and hear from our pilot partners who’ve put it to the test over the last several months. We’ll be joined by Yan Han (University of Arizona Libraries), Erin Jerome (UMass-Amherst), John Morgenstern (Clemson University Libraries and Press), and Lisa Schiff (California Digital Library), who will talk about their experiences with the platform and what it means for the future of their publishing programs.

NGLP's approach is to build upon open source repository and publishing tools to create customizable, modular solutions for publishing. We're currently integrating with DSpace and Janeway.

Learn more about NGLP at nglp2022.org