Open Repositories 2022 Program / Early Bird Registration

Maureen P. Walsh

May 6, 2022, 11:59:35 AM5/6/22
to dspace-c...@googlegroups.com

Open Repositories 2022 is about a month away! The OR Steering Committee, hosts, and program committee are excited to welcome everyone to Denver for what will be our first in person conference since 2019. The program has now been published – see https://or2022.openrepositories.org/2022/05/03/or2022-program-published/.

Early bird registration for Open Repositories 2022 will end on May 8th. Register now at https://or2022.regfox.com/open-repositories-2022. There are still workshop spaces available.

We also want to note that PASIG (the Preservation and Archiving Special Interest Group) will be holding a one-day event on Friday June 10th - directly after Open Repositories - in the same venue. See https://www.eventbrite.com/e/pasig-denver-tickets-319650993727 for more information.

We hope to see you in Denver in June!

Maureen P. Walsh Associate Professor Scholarly Sharing Strategist The Ohio State University University Libraries wals...@osu.edu Pronouns: she/her