Fwd: [dspace-tech] Migration of dspace handle from old server to a new server

akuhwa Ver

Sep 20, 2021, 7:48:52 AM9/20/21
to dspace-c...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: akuhwa Ver <akuhw...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Sep 16, 2021 at 8:48 AM
Subject: [dspace-tech] Migration of dspace handle from old server to a new server
To: DSpace Technical Support <dspac...@googlegroups.com>

Hello Everyone
I have installed dspace version 6.3 running on ubuntu 20.04 LTS. Am trying to backup old dspace server  version 1.8 running on ubuntu 12.04 LTS  but all the dspace backup documentation i used only backup  dspace database. However, i tried using some documentation to configure  dspace handle used on the old server to the new server but none is working for me. Can anybody help me with a recent documentation?

Thank you.

Akuhwa Ver
Benue State University,
library and Information Services