Fwd: Newsletters

8 views
Skip to first unread message

Marilyn

unread,
Sep 14, 2026, 9:54:50 AMSep 14
to dsnc-di...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone, I thought this info might be of interest to some of you. I have not looked at the newsletters yet so make no recommendation for or against. -Marilyn 

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ben Wheeler <bwhe...@somervillema.gov>
Date: Mon, Sep 14, 2026 at 9:24 AM
Subject: Re: Newsletters
To: Marilyn <mars...@gmail.com>, All City Council <Cityc...@somervillema.gov>


Here you go!!!




-Ben

-----------------------
I’m Ben Wheeler, city councilor in Somerville, MA 
city council email: bwhe...@somervillema.gov
phone: 617-942-1488
sign up for my newsletter: benwheelerforsomerville.com/newsletter


From: Marilyn <mars...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2026 10:52 AM
To: All City Council <Cityc...@somervillema.gov>
Subject: Newsletters
 

This email is from an external source. Use caution responding to it, opening attachments or clicking links.



Hello Councilors,

This morning I was thinking about the old Stephanie Hirsch newsletter that I used to find so useful. I'm wondering if any of you produce a newsletter I can subscribe to. Thanks.

-Marilyn Schachter (Ward 6)
 
City of Somerville Public Records Notice

Please be advised that the Massachusetts Attorney General has determined that email is a public record unless the content of the email falls within one of the stated exemptions under the Massachusetts Public Records Laws.

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages