We're Hiring: Happy Medium in Des Moines is looking for a rockstar Wordpress & PHP Senior Developer!

psm...@itsahappymedium.com

Jan 25, 2017, 4:08:11 PM1/25/17
to dsmwebgeeks
Check out our job description here!

Happy Medium is a company comprised of creators, innovators, artists, storytellers, makers and leaders. While operating as a full-service marketing firm, it also thrives on development of its own cutting-edge products and technology. We implement the same strategies for our clients that we do for ourselves, proving effective time over time. Happy Medium has had repeat appearances on the Inc. 5000 list, awarded to the fastest growing companies in the United States. It has also been awarded Best Workplace for Young Professionals by the Greater Des Moines Partnership, Business with a Bright Future by the Business Record, Best Social Media Company and many more. Company culture is priority to the agency which is demonstrated in the unique benefits, competitive pay and founding principles: Curiosity, Happiness, Integrity and Teamwork.