Beta users needed for web dev video course

Matthew Nuzum

Jan 28, 2017, 9:26:08 PM1/28/17
to dsmwebgeeks
Hi, I've created a course for non-web developers who want to build websites without writing code using free tools. The course will be published on Udemy.

I would like some beta testers to take the course (about 1.5 hours) and provide feedback. The course uses all graphical tools and explains:
  • Create a Bootstrap 4 based website with no code
  • Where to get free images to make your sites beautiful
  • Publish your website on a free hosting provider to share
Beta testers can take the course for free, but I ask that they are able to take it and provide feedback within one week of it becoming available - which should happen early next week.

If you can help, please sign up here: https://goo.gl/forms/zRTizCtmWhkjJTWy1

Thanks!