Migrating away from Google Groups

Josh Larson

Jun 11, 2017, 5:39:27 PM6/11/17
to dsmwe...@googlegroups.com
Hello Web Geeks!

You're receiving this email/post through Google Groups, and it's one of the last times we'll be using this platform for announcements about upcoming Web Geeks events.

Moving forward, we'll be using a dedicated email list via MailChimp:

We did our best to move you to this list, though we may have missed folks. Please add yourself to the list to keep up to date.

We plan to do some exciting things here in the future, including finding ways to grow as a community and bring people together through common interests. Stay tuned!

Cheers,
Josh Larson