Upcoming events

Des Moines Parrot Head Club

Jul 7, 2021, 3:51:43 PM7/7/21
to Facebook, Group Email
Hey Parrotheads,

There are sure to be phun events you will not want to miss.
  • The first is the first of 4 house concerts at Club Gerz, Saturday July 10.  Starting at 4:00.  Jack Mosley will be performing in a small, very fun setting.  Club Gerz can be found at 4701 67th Street in Urbandale.  Additional details for the event can be found at http://fb.me/e/1yo3jepkd, or on the Des moines Parrothead facebook group.
  • The next is our July Socal.  It will be at Fleetwood at Saylorville(formally Latitude 41).  Starts there at 6;30.  Live music by local singer/songwriter Damon Dotson.
  • Then again back to Club Gerz for 2 of 4 house concerts this year on July 31.  This time it will be a returning favorite - Christopher Dale.  Keep in tune with the Des Moines Parrothead facebook group for details.  Location and schedule will be the same as July 10.
All these events promise to be a great time and lots of phun.  What a July!!!!

Please plan to attend all these events you can.

And please remember to bring a friend to the social to get your name in the end of year drawing for the set of 4 custom pint glasses.

Also remember to bring a non perishable food item to the social for donation to the food bank, helping give back on a continuous basis.

See you at the upcoming events.

Phins up,